FAQ'S Ways To Get In Touch
Faq For Residency Health Insurance
01 Jan 2016
FAQ FOR RESIDENCY HEALTH INSURANCE
- What is the requirement for Health Insurance for living in Turkey?
- What does the Mandatory Health insurance for Foreigners cover?
- Outpatient coverage limit should be 2.000TL share of insured is 40% with contracted health institutions and non-contracted health institutions,
- Treatment of Warrants
- Inpatient coverage should be unlimited with contracted health institutions, with the non-contracted health institution, coverage limitation should be 20.000 TL and share of insured is 20%
- treatment Warrants
- What documents do I need to provide for Health insurance?
- Height and weight information
- Phone number
- Is there any waiting period for coverage and what are they?
1. Wart, lipomas, sebaceous cyst (wen)
2. Arrival, anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, anal fissures, fistula, anal abscess, etc.), Sinus pilonidal is (cyst sacral dermoid), hydatid disease, all kinds of hernia (abdominal organs hernia etc.), gall bladder, thyroid and breast
3. Nose, tonsils, adenoids, sinusitis, all expenses associated with hearing defects, ear tube insertion,
4. Cataract surgery, glaucoma,
5. Uterus, ovaries, sistorektosel, Bartholin's cyst,
6. Knee (meniscus lesion, ligament rupture etc.), Trigger finger, all kinds of entrapment neuropathy, ganglion cystic
hygroma, Morton’s neuroma,
7. Urinary diseases, hydrocele, prostate,
8. Spine and disc disease, facet denervation, nerve blockade,
9. Each kind of organ transplants (transplants)
11.high blood pressure diseases,
14. All endoscopic diagnostic and interventional procedures
15.H types of cancer
16. Ulcers, gastro esophageal reflux
- If I have to change insurance company, do I have to wait one year again?
- What are the geographical limits of this policy?
- I have children under age of 18. Do I have to get separate policies for them?
- Can I go to uncontracted hospitals?
- Which age group don’t need Compulsory (Residency) health insurance?
- We are a couple can we be in the same policy?
- The limits and coverage of MHI is not enough for me, can I buy other private health insurance?
- Why should I buy a second health insurance policy?
- Can I choose my MHI and second policy from different insurance companies?
- Where can I find out list of contracted hospitals in my area?